Bhuj Digital Rights: Ajay Devgn’s film sold for a huge Rs 100+ crore
Bhuj digital rights: Ajay Devgn, Sonakshi Sinha, Sanjay Dutt, Nora Fatehi starrer Bhuj: The Pride of India has been sold for Rs 100+ crore to Disney+ Hotstar.
After the multiplex and single screen shutdown since lockdown, producers are now opting for a direct digital release. Following the release of Gulabo Sitabo on Amazon Prime, Disney + Hotstar has acquired the digital rights to seven Bollywood films. These films will be released directly on stage as a part of the Disney + Hotstar Multiplex initiative.
- If you want to get movie updated then click here: Extramovies
- Ajay Devgn’s Bhuj: the Pride of India is one of the seven films released directly on Disney + Hotstar.The film has made a big deal with the streaming giant. According to a report by Pinkvilla, Bhuj’s digital rights have been acquired by Disney + Hotstar for Rs 112 crore.
- Pinkvilla states, “Laxmi Bomb was sold for Rs 125 crores. Now, Ajay signed a solid agreement with Hotstar for producers Bhushan Kumar, Wazir Singh and others for Bhuj. The film was sold for Rs 112 crores.” Apart from this, it is the second highest grossing film so far this year in the OTT stages. “
- In fact , it is an outstanding deal for the filmmakers because the budget of the film is around 80 crore . The makers will also make money from music and satellite rights.
Also, click here: o2series
- Bhuj: The Pride of India is a war-drama film, directed, co-produced and written by Abhishek Dudhaiya.
- Set during the 1971 Indo-Pakistan War, it based on the life of IAF Squadron Leader Vijay Karnik, the then in-charge of the Bhuj airport.
- The story of the film comes on the occasion when Karnik and his group remodeled the Air Force airbase with the help of 300 nearby women. With Sanjay Dutt, Sonakshi Sinha, Nora Fatehi, Sharad Kelkar, Ammi Virk and Pranitha Subhash, the film exposed Ajay Devgan as Karnik.
Also, click here: nursing papers pro